Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crazy 8s

My friend Sheri tagged me with this one. Surprisingly, I didn't have to change too many of the answers after I copied them from her page!

8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Monk
3. So you think you can dance
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Saturday Night Live
6. American Idol
7. The Soup
8. Saved by the bell....(it's on in the mornings when I get ready for work. Don't tell anyone!!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Z Tejas (it closed 6 months ago but every Friday I tell Trav that's where I want to eat)
2. Mamma Jo's (we found out on an anniversary that it also closed...dang economy! I can't support it by myself!)
3. McDonald's (yep, I said it.)
4. BJ's
5. Island Burger
6. Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe
7. Mimi's Cafe
8. Bleu Gourmet

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Gave my boss a ride
3. Talked to Trav about the 3 Quail he shot on his first hunting trip ever
4. Prayed that no ghosts would haunt my house while Trav's away
5. Let both dogs sleep in bed with me to protect me just in case the ghosts came anyway. :)
6. Made myself an old school college dinner-pasta with sauce and cheese
7. Caught up on all the tv shows I had stored on tivo
8. Caught up on all my friends/fams blogs

8 Things that I am looking forward to
1. The holidays (I get to see my family!!!)
2. Trav coming home tomorrow
3. Watching conference
4. Having babies!!!
5. Seeing my new born nephew Jack for the first time
6. Watching SNL tonight
7. Feeling like I'm good at my job
8. Cool weather

8 Things on my wish list
1. Teleporting (don't make me explain)
2. A new wardrobe
3. Being an audience member for a taping of SNL
4. Living in Utah again
5. Being 100% healthy
6. Having a better memory
7. Having a great ipod play list
8. Having grass that doesn't die when my dog pees on it

5 comments:

Keri Kemp said...

cool!! ill try and do something like that tomarow confrence wize! oh thatnks for commenting on my blog! i really love to watch it because one reason they are sometimes funny! but i like to watch it and get quized on it later!
:) [you guys should come and visti us!]

Mindy said...

Your funny. I love McDonalds too...my kids don't. What kind of food was served at those two restaurants that closed...the first sounded Mexican.
I love that Jill posts lots of pictures and videos of Jack...its almost but not quite as good as teleporting.
I need a good music list on my ipod too...mostly I use it for podcasts.
I make my kids sleep with me when Kyle is gone...the ghosts always come.
Travis is a hunter? Oh yeah...I watched "that thing you do". It's an older movie with Tom Hanks and Liv Tyler but one of the guys on there reminds me of how Travis could act if he wanted to act that way...Travis is much cuter though.
We miss you too...although I am so proud of you for "making it".
You keep dropping hints about being baby hungry...it makes me wonder.

Mindy said...

That actors name is Steve Zahn..he is in other movies too and he does remind me a little of Travis...except Travis is much cuter.

Anonymous said...

thats so cool!!! (check out my blog i FINALLY posted):P

Anonymous said...

i love read good blogs too!
Me ha gustado mucho tu blog, es muy lindo, tienes muy buen gusto!
salu-2!
From Venezuela