So this is the first day I've had in a few weeks to actually sit down and breathe, none the less blog! I've been catching up on reading everyone's blogs and it made me cry! Maybe I can convince even Mindy that teleporting is a valid idea now. I was very sad I couldn't make it to see everyone on the 4th-6th. Sarah-I did get your message and I wish I could meet your new little baby too. I'm sure you're loving having a little son around! Jill-Jack's room looks so good! And your family looks great in the play too! Every time I see little Heston I just want to burst! He's so adorable I can't even stand it. I love to see Steve around him too. It's obvious he so crazy about his new son!
It's been ridiculous how much I've had to work lately! I'm actually going in today (Saturday) to catch up. I was going to name this blog workaholic but that doesn't really describe it. I'm not addicted to working that much, nor do I enjoy it! I just feel like I'm treading in deep water and I have to keep moving or I'll go under!!! I'm sure it will get better soon, it's just very exhausting right now.
I need some family time to recharge my batteries! At the end of the summer I want to plan a weekend to be in Richfield, let's all go and have some family time!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry you have been so busy! I know how it is! We missed you on the fourth as well. We should all meet in Richfield soon!
man that stinks why are you so busy?? i have been waiting and waiting to hear from ya!! thanks for at least posting a little so ican know you didnt fall of the earth!! well i miss yeah i think we should get to gether more often! yeah that would be fun to go to rich field!
At least you know we totally miss you and think about you. I think its SO good to have blogs especially since we dont see each other too much.
Good luck with work.
Hey Emily. We missed you at the party on the 4th. Sorry work has been so crazy for you! I hope you get some good down time/family time soon.
Post a Comment